Monday, May 02, 2005

Life in my House.

My house is very big. My house has about 8 rooms. (including bathrooms and kitchen)
My house has a playroom for my sister and me to play in with our toys. During the week my dad always goes to work while he drops us off his van. My sister and me have our own rooms to sleep in. My dad and mom sleep together in the second biggest room in my house. My house has a backyard and a place in my house's front yard for my dad's van to park. My house has a big living room. Since I have about 8 pets every day. I have to feed the fish, turtles, and feed my cat so I can have a friendship with my cat. I saw last year a snake in my back yard, it could be still there in my back yard. My house rent is 10,000 NT per month. I like my house.

5 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that my sister has time to do it.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Sebastian Turton said...

Well, since I have no school, maybe I might have some time to look for the snake.

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Sebastian Turton said...

And I wish that my sister has a blog.

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Sebastian Turton said...

now she does(have a blog)

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Sebastian Turton said...

now she does(have a blog)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home